Are you looking for a professional scale photo editor? LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects released by Andor Communications Pvt Ltd is an interesting editing app with a huge range of editing tools and features. Completely transform the way your photos appear and play around with the advanced options provided in the app.
You can cutout and change the background of the photos, there are color splash photos effects where you can selectively apply filters in specific areas. Multiple photos can be merged to create a high impact and a creative way to express your thoughts via editing.
You can use Curve, Levels and Color Balance to edit pictures.There are auto and manual mode to smooth and sharp images according to your requirements. Range of automatic selfie filters to choose from is also present. Remove spots and marks like pimples and blemishes from the portraits. Change hair color and apply different hairstyles. Whiten your teeth or blur the background of your portrait photos. There are just countless editing options in the editor.
The app contains various other options with which you can edit your photos professionally. Start exploring the app now, visit Google Play Store. LightX Photo Editor for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing LightX Photo Editor for PC right away.
Download LightX Photo Editor For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “LightX Photo Editor” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find LightX Photo Editor in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about LightX Photo Editor and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run LightX Photo Editor for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!