Are you ready to have some thrilling action with a sea environment? Get immersed in the incredible game released by Codex7 Games under the title of Pirate Code – PVP Battles at Sea. The game gives you an incredible amount of action and has a wide range of options and upgrades as well.
Moreover, the game lets you select your own captain to deal with the issues that would arise between troops. From Vasco De Gama’s lethal fireball, Billy’s mighty energy wave, Hattori’s cunning invisibility shield, and Catalina’s fearsome frost arrow. Choosing the right captain and create wise strategies in order to get back on track and win the battle against evil pirates.
Furthermore, take part in five versus five, on-line, naval battles on an epic scale and prove your strength and bravery. Choose one of twelve mighty ships into battle from the dreaded Obsidian, the swift Dragon Boat to the mighty Flying Dutchman, each having their own attributes.
On the other hand, different combinations of captain, skill and ship allow you to deploy multiple strategies to conquer the high seas. Moreover, the game has a wide range of armor options and you can even upgrade your abilities and tools over time.
Join a fleet and battle for collective glory, or play on your own as a solo. The game has incredible features and options waiting for you.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Pirate Code for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Pirate Code for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Pirate Code for PC.
How to Download Pirate Code For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Pirate Code ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Pirate Code in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Pirate Code for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!