Have you always wondered about how the life inside the hospital is? Well we have a game for you under the title of My Hospital by Kuu Hubb Oy. The game lets you manage, monitor and maintain all the duties of a hospital. Experience how to manage loads of patients, staff and emergencies in this simulation game.
The game also lets you farm and harvest your own medicines to cure the patient’s diseases. You can cure nearly every disease, just smartly handle the situation and start looking after the patients now. You will be constructing a hospital of your own with your own preferences about the offices, diagnostic rooms, treatment centers and labs. The more you advance in the game, the more can you enhance and upgrade you hospital building.
There are going to be more than 80 diseases to which you have to create your own cures. May it be chilli throat, frozen hands or slimey lungs, you will get a cure for them all. Furthermore, you can unlock new remedies, treatment rooms and new conditions with every level and complete fun challenges. You can also play the game connecting it with Facebook so that you can play with your friends and cure the funny diseases together.
Download the game from Google Play Store now. You can download My Hospital for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play My Hospital for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing My Hospital for PC right away.
A guide to Download My Hospital For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “My Hospital” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find My Hospital in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about My Hospital and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run My Hospital for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!