Flochat – Discover, Book & Share by Yagerbomb Media Pvt. Ltd. Is an amazing app that integrates multiple micro apps so you don’t have to download multiple apps and can get access to multiple apps via only one app. The app provides a hybrid chatting platform where user cans interact, share and form a social circle. You can browse and share content across different apps in one single space.
The users don’t need to download multiple apps like Uber, Zomato, YouTube and Bing, simply download Flochat and you can access all these apps from within Flochat. New apps are added frequently to the app for ease of users.
There is a “Floda” which acts as your guide or assisatant and you can ask any questions from Floda whenever you get stuck. You can create groups and add any number of people you like, without any limitations. You can send videos, images, texts, gifs, memes and voice messages to your friends easily.
Flochat keeps your privacy intact and automatically encrypts text messages, video and voice calls, photos, videos, and group chats. You can send various emojis and gifs to your friends using FloChat. There are countless features in the app including Ping option where you can seek someone’s immediate attention.
There is also an option of :Secret Chat where messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices so you can have your own personal conversation.
The app is an incredible way to communicate with friends and stay connected. Download the game now from Google Play Store. You can download and play Flochat for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Flochat for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Flochat for PC right away.
A guide to Download Flochat For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Flochat” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Flochat in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Flochat for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!