Mouse Games 3D has been in the android gaming market for some time now and is dedicated to producing entertainment games from different genres. The company recently launched a product for the action and military fans out there. Warship Attack 3D is, as the name indicates, a simulation of naval arsenal in which users not only learn to operate the vast variety of combat vehicles but also get to battle other players and display their skills. The game displays the controls of the ship on screen so the players know what they are doing. There is a timer, a map, power bars that indicate the damage done to target and ship controls for moving and shooting ammunition.
Moreover, there is a large collection of vehicles such as battleships, juggernauts, cruisers and destroyers from different super powers of the world such as USA, Japan, Russia, Germany and Britain. Each vehicle has unique abilities and can be customized by the user by adding different weapons and parts to the ship. Players can go through campaign mode with more than 40 fast paced matches from the WW2 era or they can challenge their friends in 3 v 3 real time battles. The game has appreciable graphics and is very fun to play with during free time.
Launched for Android devices, you can navigate to Google Play Store to Download this game. Furthermore, to enjoy playing Warship Attack 3D on PC, you can make use of Emulators discussed here. Follow the steps to Download & Play Warship Attack 3D for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Warship Attack 3D for PC (Windows & MAC)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Warship Attack 3D” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Warship Attack 3D in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Warship Attack 3D and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Warship Attack 3D for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!