One of the essentials in any personal device such as laptops, tablets and phones, is the security tools. Speaking of safety gears, Sparrow Family, after the success of their first VPN application, recently came out with VPN Tube- Free Unlimited VPN. The developers have launched it with better features and updates and fixes this time round. The application is meant to provide online security and encryption on suspicious public networks that might have safety threats. It enables users to access blocked sites or content that may have geo restrictions.
This App has a simple interface where the user connects/disconnects and can choose to connect to a server from either Russia, Ukraine or US. It supports all data carriers ranging from Wi-Fi to 3G and 4G connections and also shows the amount of data used. VPN Tube has free and unlimited bandwidth. The first 2000 MB is free after which the user has dedicated sessions, each session provides 500 MB or 1 hour period of free data. The product has gained a tremendously encouraging feedback from the user community. The application is very dependable and has an amazing service, users are expected to receive timey updates as the developing team is very active and responsive to any complaints. It surely deserves a place in our everyday devices.
Available on Google Play Store, you can download this App on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. However, if you wish to run VPN Tube on PC, Computer or a Laptop, the emulators in this article will help you out. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to Download & Install VPN Tube for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download VPN Tube For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “VPN Tube” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find VPN Tube in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about VPN Tube and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run VPN Tube for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!