Viber Wink, the bran new application from Viber can be installed on a computer as well. Those of you looking for a way to run Viber Wink on their computers or desktop PCs may have spotted the right place. As you move ahead in the succeeding guide, you will find step-by-step method to run Viber Wink for PC. Install Viber Wink for PC on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 PC / Laptop and Mac OS X Macbook, iMac. In order to install Viber Wink for PC, we will be using BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator. Before we proceed towards the installation method of Viber Wink for PC, we will have a look on the origin of Viber Wink and also over-view the concept of Viber Wink.
Few years ago when Snapchat came out, we saw social media platforms moving in a new dimension. Snapchat introduced a very unique way to interact with our buddies. For quite a while after the release of Snapchat, we couldn’t find any strong competitor that could actually go head to head with Snapchat. It looks like someone’s up to rival Snapchat now. Just a few days back Viber introduced its new application named as Viber Wink. Viber Wink allows you to send photo and video messages to your friends. As soon as your friends or the people on your contact list have viewed that certain photo or video messages, it disappears from the application. Isn’t it what Snapchat exactly does? Well, Viber Wink is there to rival Snapchat now. Just like Snapchat, Viber Wink also allows users to add text to photos and videos. Viber Wink also allows the users to set a duration after which they want their shared image or video to disappear from the recipient’s screen. Viber Wink works as a companion with Viber. In order to use Viber Wink you must have Viber installed and setup on your Android or iOS device. Viber believes that some moments are meant to be shared once and then forgotten. In order to give users a better control over their photo and video messages, Viber introduced this all new Viber Wink application. Android users can download Viber Wink from the Google Play Store for free.
Download Viber Wink for PC – Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X
- You must have Viber for PC installed already. Here’s a complete guide on how to install Viber for PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2 [Comprehensive Guide]
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks homescreen.
- Now in the search box type “Viber Wink” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Viber Wink in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- As Viber Wink opens up, it will be using your Laptop / Desktop PC’s camera.
- Snap a picture or record a video, and send it to anyone on your Viber’s contact list now.
- That’s all.
Method 2: Download & Install Viber Wink For PC using Viber APK File
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks App Player.
- Also make sure that you’ve already installed Viber for PC in BlueStacks or Andy OS.
- Now download Viber WInk APK.
- After downloaded the APK file, double click the downloaded file to open and install it using BlueStacks.
- The APK file will be installed. Open BlueStacks now
- Once done, find Viber WInk in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Follow steps 6 – 8 in the method listed above to use Viber Wink now.
- That’s all.
If BlueStacks App Player isn’t working for you, you can use Andy OS to run Viber for PC. Follow Andy OS guide here.