Hello, gamers! Survival games are the latest buzz on the play store these days, and developers have been coming up with such action packed survival titles left, right, and center. The latest survival game we bring you today is none other than URB: Last Pixels Battle.
It is a massive multiplayer action battle game by Super Games Studio where amongst scores of players, only one will survive. The game puts upto 40 players in a remote island where only player will survive, and take it all.
To be the lone survivor, you must eliminate all the enemies that you encounter in the game. Wipe others out by using your shooting skills, and strategies. To kill the opponents, you can rely on a number of weapons that the game provides you. You start off without any arms, but keep locating them.
Search all the secret places of the remote island, and find a huge arsenal of weapons and supplies to win. Furthermore, there is a massive game world that you will explore while you are trying your best to survive.
So, test your strength and abilities by downloading the game from Google Play Store now as it is free to play. Enjoy!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download URB: Last Pixels Battle on PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to URB: Last Pixels Battle on PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download URB: Last Pixels Battle on PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps on PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “URB: Last Pixels Battle” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find URB: Last Pixels Battle in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run URB: Last Pixels Battle on PC. Android Emulators on PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!