Tales of the Rays has been developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. a massively multiplayer Online role-playing game. It is for all the thrill seekers out there from children to adults alike. This game is packed with 3-D action that is going to keep you engaged for hours!
Some of the new features that this game possesses are:
- Linear Motion Battle system that adds to the 3D effect
- Potent attacks to defeat the enemy by a simple touch of the finger
- A unique underworld full of dungeons and other dark places to explore
- Monsters and other enemies to defeat and collect treasure from
The linear motion battle system allows the player to fight in real-time. Which means that the player can interact with other players from around the world, challenge them and beat their high score to become the next champion. This keeps things sizzling.
Learn the skills of your character, master them, and use them to steal treasures and defeat monsters. Do not succumb to the challenges. Also along the way, make allies to strengthen yourself. The stunning visuals, graphics and sound effects add to the players experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Download this game in your Android phones by navigating to Google Play Store and enter a whole new world filled with unique and exciting challenges. Moreover, with the help of this article, you will be able to play Tales of the Rays on PC on your Computer & Laptops too. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play Tales of the Rays for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Tales of the Rays For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Tales of the Rays” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Tales of the Rays in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Tales of the Rays and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Tales of the Rays for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!