The popular Netflix series is now making its awesome debut into the game world through playstore. Stranger things: The Game has just recently been launched by Bonusxp inc. in collaboration with Netflix on the 4th of October. Nothing like an advance Halloween gift, right? Especially since the new season of Stranger Things is right around the corner on the 27th of October. Fans are really excited for the upcoming season two and the game being released on the same month is like a cherry on top to it, especially since it comes with a big twist. The game is presented in a 1980s retro style gaming experience. For some, it will be a blast from the past! Join Hopper and the kids in this new game.
Aside from the introduction, let me know get into the main topic which is a small summary of the walkthrough. While the interface and the background music gives you the retro feeling, it also comes with a great storyline and controls with a smooth gaming experience. Not to mention that the size of the game application is really light so players won’t have to worry about the large file size.
The game itself has more than 30 playable quest, 6 dungeons and 7 enjoyable characters to keep you company until your favorite show is on your Netflix screen. It’s divided into two parts: Normal and Classic mode. There’s a simple tutorial at the start to help you up get on your feet with the game. It starts off with the players Flo calling the Chief Hopper (the player) and she tells him that the children are missing. Each level is divided into “Chapters”, so the first one comes with an obvious title: The Lost Boys. In this the players are tested their strategic skills and are to investigate the laboratory. The game is never boring throughout as there are puzzles, investigation, and enemies to go against.
This game is available for both the Android & iOS devices and can be downloaded from their respective stores. Moreover, using Bluestacks & AndyOS, you can also play Stranger Things: The Game on PC. Just Follow the steps below to download Stranger Things: The Game for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Stranger Things: The Game For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Stranger Things: The Game” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Stranger Things: The Game in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Stranger Things: The Game and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Stranger Things: The Game for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!