Floppygames Inc. has launched an engaging game called Phantom Chaser. Collect and power up Phantoms and take up on the versatile conquests. Manually control your Phantom’s movements and target at your enemies. Discover and explore the multiple adventures on your way. The most interesting feature is the Mimic system where the Phantom will absorb the powers and abilities of the Phantom they are mimicking. The unique feature makes the game interesting and entertaining. Besides this you can collect characters like Anubis, Dracula, Frankenstein, Ninetails, and similar characters. Each of the characters will either be a melee, mid-range, or ranged character, the three roles assigned.
Strategy counts a lot while you are playing Phantom Chaser. Summon and craft and form strategies while acquiring Phantoms. There are over 130 Phantoms to collect. As you level up and go to advanced levels your Phantoms will reveal the hidden powers and strengths. Once your Phantoms are in the battlefield they will be fighting aginst Phantom Chasers from around the globe. The intense game play is worth your efforts as the winner receives rewards and ranks. Customize and upgrade the looks of you Phantoms by playing and competing more against the enemies. Graphics of the game are visually appealing and keeps the player hooked to their screens.
If you wish to play this game on your smartphones, Download this game from Google Play store. Although the game is released for Google Play but you can play it on your PC as well. To play Phantom Chaser For PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS follow the below mentioned steps.
Steps to Download Phantom Chaser for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Phantom Chaser ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Phantom Chaser in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Phantom Chaser and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Phantom Chaser for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!