Arcade game are always fun to play as they might seem simple initially but tricky. Paint Hit by MAG Interactive is another exciting arcade game. The game has incredible challenges for your to accomplish. Initially you might think the game is quiet simple while as you progress you will realize the game is actually a mind teaser.
Give your brain a little exercise and become accurate about your moves. The game play of Paint Hit is quiet simple, where you would be shooting paintballs at a color spinning tower. There are multiple challenging levels in the game. With each hit you make it gets even more challenging to throw the ball to hit uncolored portions with the next attempt.
Moreover, the game also has synchronized musical background to keep you immersed in the game. If a shot hits on an area of the tower that is already painted, you lose the round. Additionally, players must face a boss tower every few levels that pushes their accuracy skills to the limit and makes your success even more enjoyable.
There are 100s of levels in the game and with each successful hit, you make score. See how much can your score reach. Compare your high scores with friends and family to see who performed better.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Paint Hit for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play Paint Hit for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Paint Hit for PC.
How to Download Paint Hit For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Paint Hit ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Paint Hit in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Paint Hit for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!