People who love action and space-fi themes need to check out this product. Hoodwink Studios has inaugurated its presence on the android app store with Starlost, an adventure and fun packed shooter game that revolves around travelling through the galaxy, building defense and destroying enemies. The game provides more than twenty-four types of weapons which are to be constructed and over ten special skills to research and upgrade. Moreover, users can also have more than twenty upgrades for their spaceships and customize it as they progress through the game.
From rocket launcher, rail gun to ion beam and what not, the game supplies the users with a number of weapon systems that can be installed in their vehicles and used against opponents. Players dodge, set up mines and shoot their favorite ammunition to fend off dangers in order to reach their destination. The concept is based on Axel, a character who gets stranded after accidentally detonating a quantum weapon and can only get back to Earth if he manages to reach the center of galaxy where the gateway to his home lies. In general the game is quite addictive and engaging with more than seventeen levels and various upgrade paths. It hardly gets monotonous and has good visuals and music too!
Launched for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play Store. However, if you wish to play Starlost on PC, you have landed on the right page. Follow the steps mentioned below to Download & Play Starlost for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Starlost For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Starlost” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Starlost in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Starlost and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Starlost for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!