South Park: Phone Destroyer by Ubisoft Entertainment takes you to a living room full of children dressed in different costumes fighting over what to play today. One suggests they should play Aliens VS Robots, while the other insists that Christians VS Jews is way more fun than any of those. The argument went on like this for a while until a kid named Cartman dressed as the sheriff enters the room and declares that they are playing Cowboys VS Indians. Other kids argued that they get their asses kicked by the Indians every time, but this time Chartman has a plan. He has learned about a sharp shooter kid who is master of his phone as this kid is apparently on the phone all the time, he means YOU.
You begin by creating your character, a kid. You can either randomize or customize the kid by selecting gender, skin color, hair, facial features, clothes, accessories etc, and meet Stan of Many Moons (The Indians Team) in the middle of neighborhood where houses are decorated for Christmas holidays. Your score is displayed on top left side of screen above your character, while the enemy’s score is displayed on top right above him. Your five cards, therefore kids that haven taken different roles such as Sheriff, ranger, assassin, gunslinger, outlaw etc are displayed at the bottom of the screen. A battery is displayed on far left side of screen that refills gradually. Each kid card has a battery cost displayed on it, you deploy them on the field according to available battery.
Tap to select a kid, and then drag him on the battle field. Kids fight automatically according to their traits and characteristics; you can view each kid’s attributes by tapping and holding on a card. Cowboys and Indians have their health displayed on top of their head. A bubble may also appear above a unit, tap to activate its special power. When you have eliminated all enemy kids and beaten Indian Chief, you win the battle. South Park: Phone Destroyer is a series of levels where you walk down the street, and clear levels after levels to hunt of Stan of Many Moons.
Launched on Google Play Store, you can enjoy playing this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. Moreover, using the steps illustrated, you will be able to play South Park: Phone Destroyer on PC or your Laptop too. Download, Install & Play South Park: Phone Destroyer for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this guide easily.
Download South Park: Phone Destroyer For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “South Park: Phone Destroyer” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find South Park: Phone Destroyer in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about South Park: Phone Destroyer and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run South Park: Phone Destroyer for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!