The groundbreaking release of Sonic in 1991 is something that can never be forgotten. The game that was the trademark of SEGA franchise has returned to evoke a strong nostalgia. When the developer for the android version of the game is SEGA itself one could expect nothing but the best. Take a trip down the memory lane as Sonic the Hedgehog races and loops at lightning speed across all the zones starting from Green Hill Zone Act 1.
The game provides two controls on the screen one for maneuvering and one for jumping. Every feature of the original game from the soundtrack and collecting the rings to fighting the boss at the end of a zone has been revived with perfection. The product has been optimized to fit the wide screens of the phones at sixty fps, smooth quality and best performance. The developers have also added Tails and Knuckles (Sonic’s friends) as playable characters with exclusive abilities. The game can be saved at any stage and also has a leaderboard. This product certainly deserves a place in our mobile phones.
This game has been launched on both the Google Play & Apple iTunes stores and can be enjoyed on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to play Sonic the Hedgehog on PC, you can make use of the steps illustrated below. Download, Install & Play Sonic the Hedgehog for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article easily.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Sonic the Hedgehog” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Sonic the Hedgehog in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Sonic the Hedgehog and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Sonic the Hedgehog for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!