As the name suggests, in Sky Whale you’ve to take your Narwhale up in the sky passing through the clouds. Tapping the screen makes your Narwhale jump up, you’ve to go up while collecting the donuts. One donuts gives you one jump, that means more donuts you collect, you will be able to jump higher in the sky. The more distance you cover, more will be your score and more will be your coins. Using these coins you can purchase addons that will boost up your Narwhale’s capabilities. While going up in the sky, you can hit clouds and different crazy objects that will help you to get extra jumps. Sky Whale packs up pretty cool graphics that add to the overall charm of this game. Playing this game for a while make you fall in love with it and you won’t be able to get your hands off form this game anytime soon. Sky Whale is brought up by Nickelodeon in the Google Play Store.
At the moment, Sky Whale is available for free in the Google Play Store. If you own an Android device, you can simply go to the Play Store and install the game and play it right away. Just in case playing this game on a small screen doesn’t satisfy you, or you do not own an Android device, taking Sky Whale’s experience to a PC may be an option for you. You can now easily get Sky Whale for PC. Playing this game on PC will allow you to enjoy its graphics and the gameplay up to the greatest extent. You must be wondering now how can you get this game on your computer? Well, that’s why we are up to right now. In the on-going post we are going to show you how can you get Sky Whale for Windows PC or Mac. You can easily get Sky Whale for PC including Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MacBook using BlueStacks or Andy OS Emulator.
Let’s go ahead without any further ado and get Sky Whale for PC right away.
Download Sky Whale For Windows PC & Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks homescreen.
- Now in the search box type “Sky Whale” and get the game in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Sky Whale in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Sky Whale and play it properly.
- That’s all.
If BlueStacks App Player isn’t working for you, you can use Andy OS to run Sky Whale for PC. Follow Andy OS guide here.