Hello gamers! Today we have a very interesting puzzle game in reviews for you. The game is called Harmony: Music Notes by ∞ Infinity Games. It is a puzzle game where you would also be enjoying several musical tones.
Moreover, the game has a simple and comforting gameplay and simple controls. Simply solve the problems while enjoying interesting tunes. As you play the game, you will experience different challenges and enjoy many hours of fun! Once the puzzle is perfectly balanced, order and peace will shout loud and you will live to spread more and more harmony level after level.
The game has a very unique game objective and you can enjoy music along with the puzzles. For people who love creativity and loci will definitely love the game. The music is also comforting and creates a soothing experience for the players.
Moreover, easy and simple rules makes the game even more attractive for the players. . Form and draw your own strategy to solve more than 1000 levels and unlock 24 worlds. Once the puzzle is perfectly balanced, order and peace will shout loud and you will live to spread more and more harmony level after level.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Harmony for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Harmony for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Harmony for PC.
How to Download Harmony For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Harmony ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Harmony in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Harmony for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!