Lucky Kat Studios has been in the android game market making awesome and entertaining games for people. The company recently came out with Road Warriors, another amazing addition to their register. The players race around rough terrains such as hills and obstacles without any rules. The gameplay is very much similar to the once famous, Hill Climb Racing. Controls are interactive on screen touches such as press, release, and hold for different movements of the vehicle. Players can repair, customize and choose vehicles from their collection in their garage.
The game has pixel graphics and pop up dialogues of a character for instructions. It is certainly a trip down the memory lane for its uncanny resemblance with a SEGA game. Users can flip, jump and crash through enemy vehicles to move past them. The game has different modes such as the timed race mode where player has to collect maximum coins in least time and reach the finish line. As the users progress through the game they can add multiple weapons and boosters to their vehicle and unlock trophies on good performance. The game, overall, is very captivating and unique and has earned a very positive response from the community.
This game has been launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes store and can be enjoyed on either of the platforms. Moreover, with the Android Emulators discussed in this article, you will be able to play Road Warriors on PC. All you have to do is, Follow the steps mentioned below to Download & Play Road Warriors for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Road Warriors for PC on Windows & MAC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Road Warriors” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Road Warriors in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Warriors and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Road Warriors for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!