From the Hong Kong based developers gameone comes a motorcycle racing game called Road Driver. Road Driver is what seems as a motorcycle simulation game with good quality motorcycle sounds and 3D graphics not to mention the ability to switch to the first person perspective view. The game features multiple race tracks with beautiful side landscapes as you speed through the vehicles on the highway with your ‘superbike’. The game also has various game modes such as the endless racing mode, the career mode and the golden mode with fun objectives and high scores. The faster you race through the traffic and make close turns the more you score.
Players can also upgrade their motorcycles and select different ones from their collection. The flashy 3D graphics and nice animations enhance the experience of the gameplay. The game has been overall well received with an overall rating of 4.3 while having more than a million downloads but still has some bugs here and there. Rest assured with improvement, bug fixes and more motorcycles incoming this game is definitely worth checking out. A fun pastime for racing game lovers and casual folks alike.
Launched on Google Play Store, you are surely to enjoy this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. Moreover, with the help of this article, you will be able to play Road Driver on PC easily. All you have got to do is, Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play Road Driver for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Road Driver For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Road Driver” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Road Driver in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Driver and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Road Driver for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!