Ketchapp has been in the android market for some time now busy making awesome products. After the game Ballz, which got plenty of reviews and hype, the developers have recently launched another application by the name of Rider. The game falls under arcade category with over a hundred challenges to ace. In terms of gameplay the game is similar to the famous Hill Climb Racing, except that the former is much simpler and has minimal graphics.
Players pick a vehicle such as a motorbike and set out on a neon lighted track, through the way they collect as many coins as possible while also avoiding obstacles that could end the journey. Users can make impressive yet insane stunts and earn rewards for it. They can share their scores with other players over the globe. The game also provides more than forty unique motorbikes which need to be unlocked. There are thirty-two levels in total and ten themes for the game. Overall the game scores well in our books. It is not too action filled and has a calm vibe to it, but at the same time requires focus and is addicting.
Launched on Google Play Store, you can enjoy playing this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. Moreover, using the Android emulators discussed here, you will be able to play Rider on PC or your computer easily. All you have to do is, Follow the steps illustrated here to Download & Play Rider for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Rider For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Rider” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Rider in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Rider and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Rider for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!