Are you ready for some military action? Commander Battle by Mobirix is a thrilling action game where you will be playing a military for the defense of your country. The game has amazing gear option, realistic combats and various strategies. Devise a plan and take down the enemy in a brilliant way.
Moreover the game includes realistic game visuals as well as huge arenas and battling equipment. There are various vehicles in the battleground including tanks and helicopters. Use various equipment and weapons for your defense. The more levels you clear the more you upgrade in the game.
There are multiple military goals and tasks in the game which you need to fulfill. The game also includes several modes which you can play and see which one works the best for you. The modes include PVP Mode, Challenge Mode and Rank mode. Each mode has a theme of its own where you get to play and enjoy the game with its own environment.
Furthermore, the game controls are really simple and intuitive along with brilliant graphics to make an immersive environment for the players. There are multiple levels in the game and with each new level comes a new mission.
The modes include PVP Mode, Challenge Mode and Rank mode. Each mode has a theme of its own where you get to play and enjoy the game with its own environment.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Commander Battle for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play Commander Battle for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Commander Battle for PC.
Method to Download Commander Battle For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Commander Battle ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Commander Battle in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Commander Battle for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!