For all those who love to play puzzle games, we have an incredible game in reviews for you today. Days of van Meowogh by COCONE is an amazing puzzle game with a compelling game story. The story revolves around a broke artist named Vincent van Meowogh. The painter lived in a huge masion but his master passed and ever since he is in heavy debts. The painter has to sell his furniture to get rid of the heavy debts.
Help the painter to get out of his financial crisis by playing the addictive match 3 ouzzle games. The game has a wide range of different levels and with each new level the challenges keep on becoming trickier. But that is what makes the game even more compelling and addictive.
The game has simple swipe controls, simply swipe up, down, right or left so that you can combine similar tiles and score the best by using minimum number of moves. Moreover, there are characters other than Meowogh, there are other cat painters like Picasso, Gauguin and Dali. You can interact and have fun as you solve the tricky puzzles.
The condition of Vincent’s mansion looks pathetic but with your help you can bring it back to its original condition. Help Vincent live happily once again by solving the interesting puzzles and clearing as many levels as you can.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Days of van Meowogh for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Days of van Meowogh for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Days of van Meowogh for PC.
How to Download Days of van Meowogh For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Days of van Meowogh ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Days of van Meowogh in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Days of van Meowogh for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!