Keeping up with its tradition, GZ Systems Ltd has recently introduced another tool for android phones. PureVPN- Best Free VPN is a mobile application meant for online security, anonymity, encryption and privacy on any network. It allows users to safely and easily surf the web invisibly through a proxy tunnel. While there are many similar applications out there in the market, the developers of PureVPN promise a number of features including, but not limited to, multiport for TCP/UDP protocols, Ping Test servers, Wi-Fi VPN, Split tunneling, stellar encryption, anonymous browser and internet kill switch.
The application also claims to work in countries with heavy censorships and can operate on five devices simultaneously through one account. Since the producer of the product have a private network of servers worldwide the users get many benefits out of it and enhanced security. The UI in general is easy to use and can be translated in eight different languages. Moreover the speed is upgraded with free 2GB bandwidth. Whether it is downloading, uploading or just browsing PureVPN assures a safe experience over Wi-Fi, LTE and 3G. People looking for similar features surely need to give this application a test.
This app has been launched for Android & iOS devices, downloadable from Google Play & Apple iTunes stores. However, if you wish to run PureVPN – Best Free VPN on PC or your laptop, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Run PureVPN – Best Free VPN for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this guide.
Download PureVPN – Best Free VPN For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “PureVPN – Best Free VPN” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find PureVPN – Best Free VPN in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about PureVPN – Best Free VPN and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run PureVPN – Best Free VPN for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!