If you’re an anime fan and love to read manga, pixiv is the place for you. Similar to online art communities like Deviant Art, pixiv was first launched in 2007. Recently the company came out with their android application which has much to offer. The application currently has three categories namely, Manga, illustrations and Novel. In the illustrations section users can upload and view mesmerizing colorful artworks and fan arts of different styles. The Novels and Manga sections contain written and drawn versions of unique stories by people respectively.
This application has a simple and easy to use UI where the users can like and bookmark their favorite pieces. The application also recommends more artworks and creators based on user’s likes. Search can be optimized using filters and saved works can be viewed later. It has earned a very positive feedback from the community users. In general it is a very nice application for discovering new innovative art pieces and reading interesting stories to kill boredom, even more so if you happen to be an anime fan.
This App has been introduced on both the Google Play & Apple iTunes stores. Moreover, using the emulators such as Bluestacks & AndyOS, you will be able to Install pixiv on PC and your Laptop easily. Just Follow the steps illustrated below to Download, Install & Run pixiv for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download pixiv For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “pixiv” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find pixiv in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about pixiv and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run pixiv for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!