Overload is a game app developed by Suga Studio. It is a racing game and quite addicting for all those with a racing fever. So unlike all the other racing games, this one has something different to offer. Along with racing, the cars can shoot as well. Yes you read that right! Shooting and racing fused together into one game; an ‘overload’ of excitement and adrenaline rush!
This is a simulation game which gives the users a close-to-real experience. From shooting guns to missiles to fire-powers, use these weapons and don’t let anyone get in your way! What makes it better is that it can be played by many people at the same time from any corner of the world.
The story the game revolves around is that World Organization of Assassins has spread throughout the world and brought chaos to it. It is said that to be part of the organization one must pass a dangerous, life-threatening car racing test. Millions participate but only one survives.
The game develops amazing driving skills. From avoiding obstacles to shooting potential opponents to collecting ‘Skill Points’, this game has it all. It offers the player, three different shooting modes, Deathmatch, Team Death match race and Capture the Flag. You can also choose your desired car from a list of ten cars, each with a unique ability and characteristic.
This game has been launched on both the Google Play & Apple iTunes Stores and can be enjoyed on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to play Overload on PC Computer or a Laptop, you can make use of Bluestacks & AndyOS as discussed here. Just Follow the steps mentioned here to Download & Play Overload for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS. So what are you waiting for? Download this game ASAP and start racing!
Download Overload For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Overload” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Overload in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Overload and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Overload for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!