FLERO Games, co. Ltd has a unique animation style and very beautiful game aesthetics such as the sounds, characters, music and so on. The Korean Development Company recently came out with one such amazing product for all the food and cooking fanatics out there. My Secret Bistro is a casual restaurant simulation game where users can cook their hearts out in a variety of ways and make all the customers happy.
The game starts with the story of a young adorable character who has a roadside food stall and has a dream of becoming a master chef one day. The story then proceeds with the character coming across an advertisement about an empty position for a chef in a restaurant. Players then sign a contract with the new restaurant by entering their details and set to work. Bistro, by definition, means a small modest place to eat, and the game fits the name perfectly. At the beginning players have a tiny place with one or two tables for customers to eat at. They have to buy ingredients for the food and cook the delicious dishes according to the recipes. They also have to serve hot or cold drinks with it which earn them rewards. Users then expand their little setup by employing new people for different positions such as the cashier and the waiter and so on.
As the game progresses players unlock different kitchen items and can place more tables at the tiny restaurant. Users can display their creativity and interior designing skills by choosing from a variety of furniture while renovating. The game has a very relaxing vibe to it and is very engaging. It definitely needs a space in our phones.
Launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes store, you can enjoy playing this game on either of the platforms. However, if you wish to play My Secret Bistro on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play My Secret Bistro for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download My Secret Bistro For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “My Secret Bistro” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find My Secret Bistro in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about My Secret Bistro and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run My Secret Bistro for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!