Gamers, it’s time to fight with your army, and defend the city in the all new action packed game brought to you by none other than Jelly Button Games. Monster Blasters takes you to an epic battlefield, where you have to fight the monsters to restore the peace in city.
The ultimate real time showdown is here! It’s a dawn of new battles with Monster Blasters where you will lead your team to victory. Choose from a variety of 10 fearless units, and fight the fierce monster. Each unit in the game has its own set of abilities, and they can be upgraded in the game.
Collect various weapons to fight the enemies, and upgrade your weaponry. You can also use army helicopters, armored vehicles, and your skills as a soldier to defeat the monsters.
As you level up, you would also be able to unlock more powerful abilities as well in the form of chests. These rewards will help you progress in the game faster. So, embark on this fun adventure, start shooting, and blast your way to the top. You can download the game from Google Play Store now in case you are interested in giving it a shot. Cheers!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Monster Blasters for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Monster Blasters for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Monster Blasters for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Monster Blasters” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Monster Blasters in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Monster Blasters for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!