Hello gamers! Today in reviews we have an incredible arcade game named Planet Bomber released by Voodoo. The game has a compelling game objective and interesting game mechanics. You will initially find it really simple but as you progress you will find out it’s not as easy as it looks.
The game requires you to destroy different planets. The main objective of the game is that you are trying to reach the nuclei of the planets, you can use different bombs and reveal your skills. The game has colorful and vibrant graphics that keep the user immersed to play the game. However the interface is kept really minimal so that you stay focused.
Moreover, as you progress you will be unlocking missiles and receive daily diamonds which will help you succeed in the game. You have to strengthen yourself by playing more and get hold of abilities required to attack other planets.
The game includes multiple levels and different quests that you have to complete. Moreover, there are rewards and upgrades that you can collect in order to become even more powerful. The game is an incredible arcade game where you will play to destruct and destroy other planets by bombing them.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Planet Bomber for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play Planet Bomber for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Planet Bomber for PC.
How to Download Planet Bomber For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Planet Bomber ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Planet Bomber in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Planet Bomber for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!