Looking for an engaging arcade game? Color Bump 3D by Good Job Games is an incredible game with lots of interesting tasks and missions. The game has a simple yet engaging game play and would keep you hooked. There are simple yet vibrant and colorful graphics in the game.
Moreover, there are hundreds of levels and with each new level comes a new responsibility and an engaging puzzle. The game includes a ball and puzzle of blocks that you have to break in order to make a way. You are playing the game as a sphere, you will bump objects in 3D.
Moreover, you have to bump only the white objects, touch anything else and you shatter into a million tiny pieces. There’s no coming back from that so you are definitely going to get addicted.
The game seems easy but it’s easy to find yourself failing a specific level over and over again. The game has 3D graphics and you can freely move around. The game is easy to play but hard to master. There are lots of interesting events and incredible ways to keep you engaged.
There are lots of puzzles and interesting events in the game, see how far you can get.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Color Bump 3D for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can download Color Bump 3D for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the Color Bump 3D for PC.
How to Download Color Bump 3D For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Color Bump 3D ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Color Bump 3D in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Color Bump 3D for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!