Are you tired of using different apps for editing? PicMix – Photos in Collages by Inovidea Magna Global is your all in one editing solution. Edit and enhance your videos and create beautiful collages with PicMix in no time.
Edit your photos, set their brightness and contrast, or layer with photo effects to make them appear more appealing. Crop, rotate or resize the way you want with really simple and easy interface.
Create fully customized collages, with borders around the frame and make your collage look the way you have always wanted to. You may use the editor for various purposes, create multiple collages and edit your photos with family and friends to keep the memories intact forever.
The app also lets you connect with other users and make new friends. Post your creations and get followers instantly, connect and socialize with this all-in-one app.
Another feature of the app is that there are regularly held contests where you can win prizes like holiday ticket or a phone by posting your photos or selfies.
Create fun photos by adding stickers to make your photo even better. There are props like sunglasses, bunny head, popping eyes, funny characters etc. to play around with. Share your photo creations to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
To know more about this app, download now from Google Play Store. PicMix for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing PicMix for PC right away.
How to Download PicMix For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “PicMix” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find PicMix in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about PicMix and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run PicMix for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!