Are you looking for a photo organizer or editor? Pic Gallery – Photo Gallery with Photo Editor by XAppCenter.Inc. is an incredible photo editor that organizes your photos. You can use it as a photo viewer or use it to edit your photos as you like.
Rotate, flip, mirror or crop your photos as you want and share them on social media like Instagram or Facebook. Edit the photos and transform them by using the Pic Gallery. The app has a wide variety of features, there are many filters to apply on your images. To manage your photos and keep them organized, keep folders, move them or delete them wherever you want.
The app is user friendly and lets the users explore their creativity by playing around with photos. The grid is fuss free and very clear, giving you a better view of your gallery.There are multiple frames which you can add to your photos. You can even change the dimensions on your photos as per you requirement. The editor is efficient and easy to use as the interface is kept very simple for the users to instantly edit the photos.
To get hold of Pic Gallery, download now from Google Play Store and start editing and organizing your photos now.Use Pic Gallery for PC on systems running Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS by following our simple guide mentioned below.
Download Pic Gallery for PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Pic Gallery” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Pic Gallery in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Pic Gallery and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Pic Gallery for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!