MadLipz by Eigenuity Inc. is an incredible tool to create fun videos. The app lets you dub your voice over short video clips to make a funny video. Use this tool and become famous among your friends and followers.
The app is really simple to use, simply choose a video clip from MadLipz library, Record up to 3 tracks on each video to create a “Lip”, Share your crazy madlipz with the world. Catalog videos also give you the choice to turn character voices ON/OFF depending on the scene. You can even turn off singers voice for karaoke.
Become a parody superstar by creating genius Madlipz, it is all about your creativity. It is really easy way to create and publish your own voice-over parody of a film or song clip.
The MadLipz library is pretty vast, providing you with multiple choices of video clips ranging from various genres. Choose a movie clip, like a scene from your favorite movie, and turn off the character voices to make yourself the director, writer, and producer. Or, pick a song and turn off the singer, so you can do some karaoke. The choices are almost endless.
The app is a quick fix for you to create awesome captivating videos and share it with your friends in no time.
For more information, download now from Google Play Store. MadLipz for PC can be downloaded and Played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/ OS X operating system. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through a comprehensive tutorial to install and start playing MadLipz for PC right away.
Download MadLipz For PC (Windows & Mac)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “MadLipz” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find MadLipz in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about MadLipz and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run MadLipz for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!