Test the speed of your internet and the speed of many apps you use on Meteor – App Speed Test by OpenSignal.com. This app saves you the fret you unwontedly dive into if your internet, browser or an app fails to work properly. This app quickly let you know where the problem resides by testing the speed of internet and each app separately for you. The app first test the speed and informs which internet activates you can do with it.
Meteor – App Speed Test app speed test to measure internet connection, and produce the speed stats of Ping, Download and Upload. They are graded Awesome for above expectation, Very Good for without any major problem, Ok for you can still work with it and Poor for major problems. The apps also labeled with their grades are displayed at the bottom of screen. Pre-added apps are Youtube, Facebook and Whatsapp; you can add more apps you wish to test speed of using the plus button next to last app icon. You can check stats and other information about network in Dashboard which includes best and worst connection locations, and go through previous test results in History to check and compare internet speed.
Launched for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play Store. However, if you wish to run Meteor – App Speed Test on PC or a Computer, you have come to the right place. Download, Install & Run Meteor – App Speed Test for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this article.
Download Meteor – App Speed Test For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Meteor – App Speed Test” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Meteor – App Speed Test in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Meteor – App Speed Test and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Meteor – App Speed Test for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!