Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen by SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. is puzzle created with food. It is a treat for all the food lovers out there. It is not a hidden fact that everybody drools over Japanese food whether it is sushi, ramen, yakitori, soba noodles, katsu and who can miss their curries. The best news is that now cooking them is easier than ever. With Meshi Quest, you just need to tap and drag to operate various restaurants and serve varieties of dishes.
The awesome part is that every round takes around 2 minutes to complete. The players get to cook and serve over 200 different varieties of Japanese gourmet dishes. The developers seem, true foodies, themselves as they have included Chinese food and juicy hamburgers too.
The gameplay is pretty interesting where you need to impress your customers with the quality and swiftness of the service. The players need to keep a strict check on the watch and don’t make their customers wait too long. The better you get on the clock, higher your score goes. If you are good enough in managing one order, then try to complete multiple orders at one time and earn combo credits.
The game offers the first ever opportunity to build the world’s best ever gourmet town. The better you cook, the rapid and larger your town grows. First off, you start off with a tiny sushi restaurant and gradually with a clearance of every stage it grows and develops into a larger eatery. You start making profits and open new restaurants across the town. There is an interesting twist in the gameplay which involves serving to non-humans as well. Who knows what your fame can bring along?
The players can also compete with other game players across the world. The players can win and tag along in over 500 types of rankings. The social media integration is also pretty impressive and gives a great opportunity to boost your crazy cooking skills.
Launched on Google Play & Apple iTunes stores, you can enjoy playing this game on either of the platforms. Moreover, using the steps illustrated in this article, you will be able to play Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen on PC or a Laptop easily. Download, Install & Play Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS using this guide.
Download Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen for PC & Laptop
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Meshi Quest: Five-star Kitchen for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!