Mobile games that require scrutiny and intense focus are often the most fun. Amanotes JSC recently came out with a game that combines the said feature with music. Magic Tiles 3 is a puzzle game which plays out musical notes from a song. When the application starts player taps on the black tiles simultaneously avoiding the white ones and in doing so a tune is played out. Make sure you don’t screw up if you want to hear the complete tune of your favorite song!
The game has various modes to avoid monotony. Band mode allows the users to play multiple instruments instead of one hence creating polyphony. Similarly, through battle mode players from around the globe can compete with each other. User’s tapping abilities are tested in the challenge mode which on a better performance earns higher global ranks. Another feature of the game is the accuracy baseline, a playing technique which emphasizes more on accuracy rather than speed. From piano and guitar instrumentals to latest pop song Magic Tiles 3 has a large variety of musical tunes. This product with its vibrant neon graphics and a very engaging gameplay certainly makes for one entertaining pastime.
Launched on Google Play Store, you can enjoy playing this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. Moreover, using Bluestacks & AndyOS, you can also play Magic Tiles 3 on PC Computer or a Laptop. Follow the steps mentioned to Download & Play Magic Tiles 3 for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Magic Tiles 3 For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Magic Tiles 3” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Magic Tiles 3 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Magic Tiles 3 and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Magic Tiles 3 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!