A dice often represents probability more than it had represented any victory in any board game. It has 6 sides and on every single side, there is a number printed which is showing the power or simply a presentation or of a symbol or a number. It’s all dependent on perception as to how the dice is used but in the game called Lord of Dice, the use of dice is most enchanting and surely to give it’s players goosebumps. The players of the game will have to see a whole new RPG challenge and an incredible gameplay.
The game will start off with the dice battle and the selection of the character has to be done prior to it. There are various characters and various war mystical avatars from which players can choose. Once they have selected the ultimate character, they can begin fighting with it. The players will be willing to start off the war, hunting down scary skeletons, horrible Monsters and defeating them with the great effect. To move your character on the blocks and collects different skills & talents, you will have to throw the dice and keep your fingers crossed for the lucky number.
Lord of Dice offers three different modes with three different story line. The first mode is the arena or the league mode where specific fights and battles are held. Second is the Raid mode where players will have to protect the tower from upcoming enemies. Lastly, there is a race mode where players themselves define their strategies, rules and powers revolving around their character. Its more of a skirmish mode where players have freedom to chose the character abilities and the battles there are to fight. All in all, Lord of Dice is an interesting and indulging game and you are mostly likely to have loads of fun playing it.
Launched for Android devices, you can download this game from Google Play Store. However, if you wish to play Lord of Dice on PC, you have landed on the right page. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play Lord of Dice for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Lord of Dice For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Lord of Dice” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Lord of Dice in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Lord of Dice and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Lord of Dice for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!