No such thing as a perfect game? Think again because we have the perfect game for you. The game has a unique theme and a much better game play. Ditching Work 2 developed by Works Co., Ltd is your go to game but don’t blame us if you get addicted.
The game depicts your office life and is extremely close to reality. It is all about sneaking out of your office, if you cannot do that in real life that doesn’t mean you cannot do it at all. Experience the thrill and excitement of escaping and ditching your boss. We all want to do that at some point, right? Solve the challenging puzzles and explores new opportunities to escape every time. The sneakier you get, the better.
The game offers a total of 30 levels. Each packed with more excitement and fun than the last one. Moreover, there are endless traps set out to prevent you from escaping. Don’t forget to watch out for your boss, he can be hiding anywhere, waiting to catch you! The game play is not complicated ta all and is super easy to get a grip on. Why the wait then? Download the game to experience what you’ve always wanted to do in real life!
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Ditching Work 2 for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play Ditching Work 2 for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Ditching Work 2 for PC.
How to Download Ditching Work 2 For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Ditching Work 2 ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Ditching Work 2 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Ditching Work 2 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!