Slither.io and Agar.io caused a viral storm when they became available to public. Everyone wanted to engage in multiplayer online race and catch some fun out of it. IO games are one of a kind when it comes to gameplay and certainly are a genre in itself. The player displays his/her skills and wit in an endless sea of live players from all over the world. Super Happy Fun Times released the seventh game under their register which belongs to the said category. Knight IO is a casual arcade game in which players have to strengthen their mini moving characters carrying weapons.
Weapon length can be increased by collecting blue gems, greater length means easier offense against opposing players. The shield is used to block the enemy strikes and can be increased in size as well, bigger shield means better defense. Player tags appear with every character on screen. The game has easy controls for maneuvering and equally admirable graphics. Despite being a majorly online game it can be played offline as well. With friends, or alone, the game is very engaging and fun to play with. It makes for a great pastime.
Launched for both the Android & iOS based smartphones and can be downloaded from their respective stores. Moreover, using the emulators discussed in this article, you will be able to play Knight IO on PC easily. Just Follow the steps illustrated in this article to Download & Play Knight IO for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Knight IO for PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP MAC)
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Knight IO” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Knight IO in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Knight IO and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Knight IO for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!