IShelter Adventure is a Role-Playing game developed by Seven Pirates. The game app is available on both Android and IOS phones. Basically, the idea of the game is to reconstruct the New Eden world after a nuclear cataclysm of the old world.
Your responsibility is to construct an underground shelter, away from post-nuclear destruction, and gather allies and create a team that has the most talented people, so that survival is easy. A survivor need a fellow survivor, hence strengthen your team by adding new people to it.
But there is more to the game than what meets the eye. The building of the underground fortress will help to develop organizing and leadership skills in you. Whats more is that since you are the mastermind behind the shelter, you get to be the KING! Yes, you read that right!
As you advance in the game, you can collect chips and rewards that help you to change your outfits and gather other useful weapons. Form a team of four players each, from any corner of the world, and play in real-time. Challenge other groups and defeat them to earn points and extra power ups! Because of its simple game play but stunning visuals, this game is quite addictive!
Launched on Google Play Store, you can enjoy playing this game on your Android smartphone & tablet devices. Moreover, using the steps illustrated here, you will be able to play iShelter on PC or your Laptop. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Play iShelter for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download iShelter For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “iShelter” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find iShelter in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about iShelter and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run iShelter for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!