ZEPETO by SNOW Corporation is an amazing simulation game where you would be customizating your character. The game is fun and enjoyable for people who love to play dress up games. You would be given a choice of multiple characters which can be customized according to your choice.
Moreover, the game has a diverse range of options that you can customize of your character. You can select the face shape, color, size and add several accessories as well. Select a casual or a formal dress for your character and see what suits them.
With several different options you can explore multiple different characters and also socialize with them. Glasses or no glasses? Hair tied in a bun or a pony tail? See for yourself, what suits your character the best.
Zepeto lets you create a 3D animated version of yourself to use in in-app chatrooms. You take a picture of yourself and it’ll create a personalized character for you. Moreover, you can ‘meet’ other Zepeto characters on the ‘Zepeto Street’, play games and take pictures with other Zepeto characters as well.
You can easily download the app now from Google Play Store. ZEPETO for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. ZEPETO for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide ZEPETO for PC.
How to Download ZEPETO For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ ZEPETO ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find ZEPETO in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run ZEPETO for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box.