Truck Simulator 2018 : Europe by Zuuks Games is an interesting simulation game where you will be driving a truck on different paths. The game has realistic environment and diverse missions to complete. Run your business and deliver items throughout several locations by driving the truck.
There is a wide range of trucks and you can choose from 9 different and unique trucks to drive. The game has detailed interior for the trucks for a better view. Drive through various beautiful locations and enjoy the view. The highways include wide and broad roads for you to easily drive on the way. There 250+ radio stations available in the game.
Be very careful as the game has realistic traffic controls and you have to follow each of the traffic rule. Moreover, your trucks are customizable so make alterations according to your ease. Experience the realistic weather changes on your way.
Various camera angles including Inner cam, Front cam, outer cam and more are present for a better view of for the driver. Moreover, the game has really simple controls, start you truck using the start button, fasten your seat belts to drive. On the right side of your screen, bring the shift to “D” position. Control your Truck by using break and acceleration buttons.
The game is really simple yet addictive to play and there are various achievements and rewards as well.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Truck Simulator 2018 for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Truck Simulator 2018 for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Truck Simulator 2018 For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Truck Simulator 2018 ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Truck Simulator 2018 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Truck Simulator 2018 for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!