Enter the star wars galaxy, and begin your assault now as the latest board game by Fantasy Flight Games is now out and running. It is a scenario based game of tactical combat where you fight to bring down the Galactic Empire. So, without further ado, let’s walk you through the gameplay of Star Wars: Imperial Assault.
Here, in this game, you form a team of Rebel heroes with your friends, and together you will play through a cinematic tale set in the star wars universe. The game puts you in the middle of a Galactic Civil War between Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire.
One player will command an army of Galactic Empire, and up to 4 other players will become the heroes of Rebel alliance to engage in covert operations. You can enjoy the head to head tactical combat and engage in fun missions. Gather your own strike team, and build a deck of command cards to outshine your enemies in the battles.
The game provides the gamers with a thrilling new way to experience Imperial Assault so wait no more, and head over to download the game from Google Play Store now, and enjoy the fun experience. Have fun!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Star Wars: Imperial Assault on PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Star Wars: Imperial Assault on PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Star Wars: Imperial Assault on PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps on PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Star Wars: Imperial Assault” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Star Wars: Imperial Assault in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Star Wars: Imperial Assault on PC. Android Emulators on PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!