Hello, there! Brace yourself for some epic puzzle games and challenging levels as the latest puzzler by Pixel with Hat is now out. The latest puzzle game that we present you today is called Senalux, and it provides some challenging puzzles that are ideal to play in short breaks.
Senalux is all about providing you fun casual quizzes that you can solve and level up in the game. Based on real optics, the game contains hundreds of challenging levels. What you are required to do is to solve the puzzles using colorful lasers.
You have different colored lasers such as red, green, and blue that you can combine to make the right color. Your main goal to clear a level is to illuminate the target, but it is not easy as you have to bypass various obstacles.
The game offers several hundred challenging levels that you can conquer one after the other. As most puzzle games are not as challenging, it’s nice to have a challenging puzzler for a change. So, if you think you are bright enough, test your abilities, and enjoy the fun gameplay by downloading the game. Head over to Google Play Store right away. Cheers!
Download the App now from Google Play Store. You can download Senalux for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Senalux for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Download Senalux for PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Senalux” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Senalux in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Senalux for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!