Ravenhill™: Hidden Mystery by MyTona is an incredible adventure game with lots of mysteries and hidden objects to find and play along with. The game has interesting storyline and lots of unpredictable events. Enjoy the game with multiple locations and a huge city with lots of characters.
Solve the mysteries and find out why the city turned into a ghost town. Once you find yourself in Ravenhill, which still has some residents, you’ll start unraveling a tangle of enigmatic incidents. In fact, a mission to prevent an unknown catastrophe is entrusted to you.
The game has multiple episodes and with each new episode comes a new adventure and a different thrilling task. There are different avatars available for your characters as well so you are free to select the one you like.
There are 43 amazing collections which you can use and select. Moreover there are 5 unique artifacts as well which you have to fight for. Valuable rewards are waiting for you in the game based on how you perform in the game.
The players can even unlock new locations, search for interesting objects, find items, and assemble rare collections. Solve puzzles, read the diary to keep up with the storyline, use various stools to help you with your quests.
Download the game now to take advantage and have lots of fun. Download the app now from Google Play Store. Ravenhill for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Ravenhill for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Ravenhill for PC.
How to Download Ravenhill For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Ravenhill ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Ravenhill in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Ravenhill for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!