Are you ready to play an interesting action game? Star Trek™ Fleet Command by Scopely is an amazing game with a lot of interesting events and options. Fight against huge enemies and upgrade your skills and discover the huge galaxies.
Moreover, there are multiple kinds of challenges waiting for you in the game. You can enter the galaxy and explore as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
Moreover, the game includes huge rewards and upgrades that you can enjoy. Play the game as the commander of a star base on the edge of civilized space, you will recruit iconic officers like James T. Kirk, Spock, and Nero — and build powerful ships including the Enterprise, the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey.
The game includes a lot of weapons and special skills for you to acquire and enjoy. You can discover new technologies, ship upgrades, and resources. Create or join powerful player Alliances to dominate star systems and become the most powerful players in the galaxy. The game is suitable for people of all ages and keeps the players immersed for long period of time.
You can easily download the app now from Google Play Store. Star Trek for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.You can play. Star Trek for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide Star Trek for PC.
How to Download Star Trek For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Star Trek ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Star Trek in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Star Trek for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’