We are totally a fan of the fun to play and truly addictive games released by Ketchapp. If you are looking for a game which will keep you hooked to the screens, then Rotator by Ketchapp is the game for you. As most of other Ketchapp games, the interface and game visuals are kept really minimal yet striking for an immersive experience of the player.
Initially there is a small tutorial for beginners to understand the game controls and other details. There is a tunnels and you have to make your ball pass through the obstacles successfully by rotating the ball according to the situation.
The game controls are simple tap controls, tap on the screen where you want your ball to be rotated. Stay alert and think as fast as you can to hold and rotate towards the right direction. Move your ball into a tunnel full of hurdles and enjoy the magnificent rewards.
The game appears to be very simple at the beginning but gets challenging as you proceed. Prove your skills by mastering in the game and reach as far as you can. There are multiple rewards, coins and bonuses to achieve in the game. Play the game now only to discover why is it so addictive and hard to resist.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Rotator for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Rotator for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
How to Download Rotator For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Rotator” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Rotator in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Rotator for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!