Are you ready to experience a game of very different genre? Cytus II by Rayark International Limited is another part of the remarkable games “Cytus”, “DEEMO” and “VOEZ”. Cytus II is the sequel of Cytus and is based on music and rhythm.
The app has different difficulty levels and there are over 180 different charts designed, from easy to hard. The game has a varied content for different levels to keep the users engaged. Experience exciting challenges and enjoyment throughout the game play.
Between the tracks, players can visit iM, which is a message board where you get to explore the story of Cytus. In this board fans discuss their favorite artists and share experiences. When players unlock a new track in the game, it appears in iM first, with virtual fans discussing the merits of the music.
There is a main character who is a DJ named Æsir is the most popular music star of all, but he failed to arrive for the first concert where he would show his face, and the mystery of his fate is a topic of interest to both his fans and rivals alike. There is a “judgment line” that travels up and down the screen at varying speeds depending on the track being played by the user.
Download the game from Google Play Store now. You can download Cytus II for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to play Cytus II for PC. Let’s have a look at the method and start playing Cytus II for PC right away.
A guide to Download Cytus II For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Cytus II” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Cytus II in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Cytus II for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!