Are you looking for an app for impressive editing of photos? PhotoDirector Photo Editor App by CyberLink.com is a detailed app for all your editing concerns. Start getting innovative and use the infinite number of option in the app to edit your photos according to your choice.
Simply import photos from your phone’s gallery and start editing them. There are multiple primary editing options like Brightness, darkness, saturation and exposure controls. Moreover, you can adjust the HSL sliders RGB color channels to colorize your snaps or color correct them according to your choices.
The app also has Pro In-app Camera with Live Effects so you can apply live photo effects as you snap your photos, and utilize a wide range of pro camera features when you use the in-app camera. , You can edit, adjust and then combine your favorite photos to create fantastic collages.
Share your photos and the beautiful creations with your friends and family or simply save them in your phone’s gallery. Add your own touch and style to your photograph with one-click overlays and other beautiful filters.
You can apply the filter to the whole image or just to some specific parts of the photos. Use PhotoDirector’s powerful, quick editing and adjustment tools, then start photo sharing with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and more.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download PhotoDirector Photo Editor App for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to PhotoDirector Photo Editor App for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download PhotoDirector Photo Editor App For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ PhotoDirector Photo Editor App” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find PhotoDirector Photo Editor App in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run PhotoDirector Photo Editor App for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!