Are you ready to get hooked to your screens because we have a really unique game in reviews for you today, Path of Traffic- Bridge Building by SPSOFTBOX is an interesting game that comes under the puzzle genre. The game will bring out the creativity from within you.
The game involves around building and constructing efficient bridges. While constructing a bridge you have to take care of multiple items like the material used, reliability and cost. Building a bridge is not difficult, but making an efficient one is the real challenge.
There are 4 different kinds of materials for you to choose from. The material include pavement, steel, steel cable and wood; choose the most suitable one. If you succeed in constructing the perfect bridge that meets all the conditions and requirements, you will be rewarded with 3 stars.
Multiple bridge challenges are waiting for you to explore. It is very simple to make a bridge and make cars cross. In order to meet all the bridge conditions, it is difficult to obtain a 3-star rating, fulfil the missions and get daily rewards and points. There are lots of the secret challenges, and you can get rich rewards from them. In addition, the new space model has just been updated. Play to unlock the space model and try to build bridges without gravity.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. Path of Traffic for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can play Path of Traffic for PC by means of an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Go through the guide now Path of Traffic for PC.
How to Download Path of Traffic For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Path of Traffic ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Path of Traffic in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Path of Traffic for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!