Are you ready to skate away the whole city? Just Skate released by Canvas Games is a Justin Beiber based skating game with lots of characters and multiple game locations. For all the skating lovers, the game is most appropriate as it has multiple levels and lots of rewards to collect.
The players can enjoy their favorite JB songs while you play the game. Furthermore, the game includes several prizes, rewards and multiple extra points which you can avail by playing the game even more. The game includes several characters and each character has its own appearance and attributes. Some character might posses skills like Inward heel flip, hard flip, nose grab, tail grab, Air hard flip, Somersault flip and much more.
Play the game and clear your targets to get rewards, you can use your rewards to own better characters. Moreover the game includes several game locations like Stanford, LA, Atlanta, Grand Canyon, San Francisco and many others. Initially the locations will be locked but as you proceed in the game and clear the initial levels you will be able to unlock the advanced locations.
The game has multiple features, terrific rewards and lots of upgrading as you proceed and reach higher levels.
Download the app now from Google Play Store. You can download Just Skate for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is the help of an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS to Just Skate for PC. Below mentioned are the simple steps to do so.
Guide to Download Just Skate For PC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks completely. You can also have a look on the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “ Just Skate” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Just Skate in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Road Drivers Legacy and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Just Skate for PC. Android Emulators for PC guides have already been drafted for your ease so do check them out. Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!